Sunday, January 27, 2008

Greetings from Kenya...

We landed in Nairobi about 9am Sun, which would be 10pm Sat at home. We went to pick up our tickets to Tanzania and the guy said they are no good. Said we have to have a printed ticket or something. Jason was handling the mess while Nathan and I were getting to know some of the locals. Anyway we ended up having to pay for 3 more tickets which was a real bummer. Hopefully we'll be able to get a refund on the others. We're just killing some more time here in the Airport till out flight at 5pm. I've developed a horrible sinus infection during the trip so pray for that please. It's left my head spinnin a little. Forgot my usb in my bag so no pictures yet. Hopefully when we get to our next destination I can get a couple pics up.

4 comments:

Brad B. said...

Praise God that you made it to Kenya! I'm praying for you guys! You guys are on the hands and feet of our Lord!

Chad Elijah said...

God is so good. I am excited about what God is going to do while you guys are there. God is going to accomplish great things.

Jeremy, I command your sinus infection to go away in the name of Jesus Christ. I command the sinus passages to open and that there would be no pain or discomfort in the name of Jesus Christ.

God has ordained this trip and every step the 3 of you will take. I speak health and protection over Jeremy, Jason and Nathan.

God Bless You Guys!

Chad Elijah said...

Help said...

Thats me Chad. I changed it.

Unknown said...

Yay, Nairobi! Praise God!!! You're right, Jeremy, it does seem surreal. Crazy cool, though. I say, "Amen!", to what Chad said. In fact I wrote the same thing before church this morning and then realized how late it was and did not post it. So receive your healing, Jeremy, in the Mighty Name of Jesus! We are praying for all three of you and for your families as well, Jason and Nathan. I remember what is is like being home with little ones and no relief crew coming in! Praise God He goes before you and will bless all you touch and do. Our love, Patty and Kenny (Mom and Dad)