Saturday, January 26, 2008

Waiting...

Hey. So we've made it to London so far. Jason's got Wi-Fi here. I think its like 5pm. Nothing exciting happening so far. The plane ride was about 10 hours and wasn't too horrible. My back was killin me though. Well that's it. I could try and stretch this out with some embelished stories and witty banter but I'm gonna go walk around instead. Here's a couple of pics. Nevermind...I tried to upload something and I guess it didn't work. I not sure what the problem is because it's all in Dutch or something. Maybe next time.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay, London! We can't wait to hear from you in Kenya. All our love and many prayers,
Mom and Dad
PS I'll have tell you about the vision I had last night at the Holy Spirit party of you and some angels hangin out with you in Africa.

Jane said...

I've been praying for you & thinking about you! I know God will protect you and I'm sure you will have many stories to tell! I'm glad your their and that God is using you! And remember to always be aware of your surroundings (as my Dad always tells me), just had to mention that. Ok, Love you and If you can- I look forward to future posts!

-Jane

Jane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.