Monday, November 16, 2009

Back...and better than ever!

Well…Here I go again! Back in Kenya for an undetermined amount of time. I was able to spend seven weeks at home and it was very refreshing. The first month at home was still difficult because of the "stuff" I carried back from Congo. I knew I needed a SOZO but I put it off until the last minute because I was afraid of what was going to come out. I let the enemy get me all worked up over nothing. My SOZO was totally amazing. The depression is gone and I'm feeling whole and equipped. I learned a lot through the process about my gift of intercession and how to walk in it…no…run with it :)

I'm excited about this season in Africa and I'm expecting huge things. Wow…as I start thinking of the words I received lately and how they've expanded on so many words from years past. I'm just putting some of the pieces together as I type this and it's blowing my mind…it brings me to tears. I feel so humbled to be used by God in this way.

3 comments:

cottagemom said...

Dear jeremy- I came across your blog, and just want to encourage you, and tell you that I'm praying for you today! Oh Lord, please fill this man with wisdom, strength, patience, discernment and supernatural joy. Open up the heavens and shower joy upon him until he is filled up, and it splashes over onto everyone around him. Protect him from the evil one, and cancel all the assignements that Satan gave out to his workers to hamper Jeremy's ministry and purposes. Thank you Holy Father- we bless your name ane we're zealous for your glory! Please do a mighty work in Africa through Jeremy, to your glory, in Jesus' name.

Thanks for answering the Lord's call, Jeremy- great will be your reward!

A mom in Chicago- Nancy
please feel free to add me to your e-mail update list, if you have one: mmkmom@juno.com

Jer-Am-I said...

Thank you sooooo much Nancy! Bless you!

Jesus' Padawan said...

Hi budy,

Hope you are ok, You are in my prayers. I'll start following you to check how are your adventures going. Bless you bro.
Shalom Alejem.