Sunday, August 24, 2008

Photoministry

I've been blessed with a wonderful camera and I love taking pictures with it. I've decided that I want to begin a picture ministry. So many of these people may never have the chance to own a picture of themselves or their children. I plan on blessing everyone with a foto that would like one (which is everyone). The pictures cost me about 25 cents to print a 3x5. Small price to pay for something that's pricless. If this goes the way I think it will, I should probably look into printing my own cuz it will work out cheaper in the long run. What's 25 cents times 100,000 pictures?


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pics, Jeremy and great idea!!!

Sarah said...

I love the pics! they are kinda small though, is there any way to make them bigger so I can see them better. I pray that things are going well and that you are doing well.
love ya and miss ya

Unknown said...

Hey, Sarah,
Just double-click on the pic and it will enlarge them for a better view!
Blessings! CitB this coming weekend! Firestorm from Redding Friday night, Saturday afternoon and evening and Sunday night. Maybe we will see you there. We have to miss Saturday night unfortunately.
Blessings!
Patty J.
PS How was your trip? pj121854@yahoo.com