Sunday, February 3, 2008

Kickin' it in Kitale

Still hangin round Kitale. We went to Bungoma to check out the GCM property and hang out with the family that lives there. We been doing a lot of talking and planning. We've got a good plan for how we'll develop the property and hope to start building in June. There's a couple more people Jason needs to connect with and some errands to run but other than that it seems we'll have some leisure time. Tomorrow we're planning on going to some river to hang out. We've met so many wonderful people here. God has just totally hooked us up. I've got a lot of pics but haven't been able to get any of them to post so y'all will just have to wait. We've been quite safe here. We just have to check on conditions before we travel anywhere to make sure we steer clear of any danger. Thanks again for your prayers.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

It was SOOOO good to hear from you this morning! Sunday afternoon and evening I felt uneasy and troubled concerning you. So I did some prayin' and put you back into the hands of our Great Big God! When you said you were going to some river all I could think of were crocodiles! So, before you do any log rolling, check out that "log" twice! :) We praise God for all He continues to do through you guys and for you. What a wonderful, loving Father we have. As I write this your Monday evening has already begun. Rest well and enjoy the rest of your stay. I love you, Mom

Steven J said...

Heh, Going to the river to hang out; that sounds very familiar. Anyways, sounds like everything is working out nicely and plans are going good. Your faith in the Lord is never overlooked by the big man, enjoy your leisure time, you've earned it. Peace

Jane said...

Very nice hearing from you! Stay safe, let God accomplish a lot through you & have a good time. Love you, Jane

Chad Elijah said...

I trust you all enjoyed the river. I am so excited about where our amazing God is taking you. I can't wait to go to Africa and hang out with you once you move there.
About Uploading Pics. I have not had time to research uploading pics to your blog but, MySpace automatically formats high res pictures to a usable res. Load them there and put a link. I will try to research tonight. I gave a shout out to Charles for a little bloging help. Love ya Jeremy!

Chad Elijah

Sarah said...

Wow, I am so glad that I got to hear from you, you know I am not sure if you are even able to read these comments, I hope so. Well I have kept you in my prayers and will continue to do so, just enjoy all that God has in store for you and just be along for the ride! Can wait to see you, Love ya, Sarah

Chad Elijah said...

Photo Upload

Log into Gmail
Click Photos (top left)
Log in
Click Up load Photos
Create Album
Upload Photos
Click Embed Slideshow
Copy and paste code into your blog
Hoop.....der it is.

Chad Elijah

Unknown said...

Hi Jeremy, This is Aunt Jeanne using your mom computer. Have a great rest of your adventure. Love you and see ya soon. Jeanne

Jerry said...

Jeremy it sounds like your trip has been worthwhile. I have been praying for your success and safety. Enjoy your trip and bask in the wonder of God's work (both his creation of man and earth). I'll pray for a safe trip home.

PS Watch out where you swim in the river! (croc's are non-discrimatory who they eat).
Jerry