Tuesday, June 24, 2008

By His Stripes

For some reason I haven’t been able to wear my contacts since I’ve been here. The right one irritates my eye. It seems to be some sort of allergic reaction or something.

Well, on Sunday I tried to wear them again and wore them too long. On Monday I woke up with a very irritated eye. I tried to go outside and work but the sunlight was just too much for it. It progressively got worse through the day and by the afternoon I was in horrible discomfort. A bump had formed on the inside of my eyelid and it was swollen halfway shut. It felt like there was something in my but was unable to find anything. All I could do was cry out to the Lord a this point. By the time I felt I couldn’t take it anymore it seemed to get a little better but I was still in a lot of discomfort so I decided to try and go to sleep early.

Almost every night I pray with Noah and Anisia before bed. Noah prayed for my eye to be healed. Almost instantly my eye was about 95% better. It was wonderful to experience relief after the day I had. God rocks.

Today it’s at about 99% and I’m expecting complete healing.

3 comments:

Jerry said...

Jeremy
I have thought of you many times and am saying prayers for you whenever I think of you. I pray for God to give you strength and your health... It sounds like you are doing fine with the strength park, glad I included the latter. God be with you.

Unknown said...

Hi Son,
Acts 4:20 "For we cannot help speaking about what we have seen and heard." What a wonderful truth! It is impossible for us to keep our mouths shut when it comes to our wonderful Jesus! What a great and good God we serve! Lord God, You are AWESOME and AMAZING and WE LOVE YOU and GIVE YOU ALL THE PRAISE, GLORY AND HONOR THAT IS DUE ONLY YOU! Amen!
Our love and prayers my Son, Mom
I will call you this weekend.

Unknown said...

Hey Jeremiah. One month ago today you flew out of LAX. I think it seems more like two. So very much has happened in so very little time!
Love ya,
Mom